– Anuradha Mahapatra. God
translated by Jyotirmoy Datta and Carolyne Wright
– Paul Celan. The Vintagers
translated by John Felstiner
– Lorna Goodison. About the Tamarind
– E.V. Ramakrishnan. The Tamarind Tree
– Attoor Ravivarma. excerpt from On the Banks of Un-Pacific Ocean
translated by E.V. Ramakrishnan
None of us has one definite home place.
We haunt the shadowy woods, bed down on riverbanks,
On meadowland in earshot of running streams.
– Virgil. excerpt from Aeneid VI
translated by Seamus Heaney